- We are a Los Angeles, California based hospitality consulting and management company.
- We are a multifaceted company, specializing in conceptualizing through pre-opening and daily operations. Our expertise ranges from achieving stronger financial results, operational structure, training, atmosphere and vibe.
- We are able to assist existing venues with poor financial results by implementing fundamental disciplines for long term success.
- We are also able to implement an infrastructure that will help a strong brand or concept ready for expansion.
- We are an integrity based management company with ethical business practices and teach the fundamentals of the restaurant and nightlife business.
“We can do as little as needed, or we can do it all!”
Our friends say “April is the F&B NINJA”
April Harry-Easterday * Operating Partner
April, a 21 year industry veteran began her career working for Restaurateur Bob Morris with the opening of Gladstone’s Universal and Paradise Cove in Malibu. After the successful opening of Paradise Cove in Malibu, April returned to Universal and spearheaded two new restaurant concepts on Citywalk; Shanghai & Mein and Wasabi Japanese Restaurant. In her 13 year tenure all venues were able to maintain profitability through margin management and consistently maintained a Gross Profit Margin above 75.0%
In 2005, April joined her career mentor Arich Berghammer and began working as Director of New Venue Openings for SBE Restaurant & Nightlife Group. In this position she handled all aspects from pre-opening budgets, creation of training materials and SOP books, OS&E & FF&E installs and implemented the overall infrastructure for all new venues. For these openings she produced staffing events which successfully screened, interviewed, trained and placed over 475 crewmembers. She oversaw such openings as Hyde Lounge, Katsuya Brentwood & Hollywood & Vine, SBAR and Foxtail Supper Club. She also implemented systems and structure to the newly acquired Abbey Restaurant and Lounge in West Hollywood. In 2008 April was invited to Harry Morton Holdings as Vice President of Operations; in this position she oversaw all operational aspects for Pink Taco and Viper Room locations ensuring that standards, financial expectations and key objectives were met as well as building the infrastructures.
After leaving HMH in 2009 April was hired by global entertainment magnet and largest entertainment company in the world Live Nation as Vice President of Operations Foundation Room and VIP Services. While her primary responsibility was overseeing all operations nationally with locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Houston, Dallas, New Orleans, Chicago, Cleveland and Boston; April’s talents were also used for other Live Nation venues. Foundation Room Las Vegas was acclaimed on Open Tables 2013 “best of” list of restaurants and saw significant brand recognition, member retention and growth. During her tenure she managed a 5% growth in revenue and 7% growth year over year EBITDA in the 5 years under her watch.